Can We Help You?

Child Abuse

Child Abuse

Olean Child Abuse Attorney

Cattaraugus County CPS Lawyers Who Can Assist You
Accusations of child abuse can come from numerous sources. In a case where a child is injury prone, it might come from a service provider. In a contentious divorce case, it could come from the other parent or a family member. Since a report or finding of child abuse or neglect by child protective services or social services agencies can affect your employment and your ability to be with your own children, it is important to consult an experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
As part of our criminal defense practice, we represent people who have been accused of child abuse or neglect. As attorneys who are highly experienced in family law, we also represent those dealing with false accusations related to divorce and those who believe a parent or another person has broken the law.

Regardless of your circumstances, our job is not to judge people or to make difficult situations even harder; our job is to advocate for our clients’ rights and facilitate solutions. Specifically, our attorneys can:

  • Help you understand your options and pursue legal remedies if you have been placed under supervision or your parental rights have been impacted
  • Help you appeal a child protection report of child abuse or child neglect
  • Defend you against criminal charges
  • Represent you in divorce proceedings and other family law matters
  • Assist you in exploring and pursuing legal action if you suspect that abuse or neglect has occurred

Contact an Olean Child Abuse Lawyer for a Free Confidential Consultation
We offer a free consultation to New York and Pennsylvania residents with important legal questions. Our firm serves clients from Allegany, Cattaraugus, McKean and Potter counties, as well as other areas. Call Carr Saglimben LLP at 716-376-0331 or toll free at 866-930-0131 to get your questions answered.

Share Post

About Lawyer