Can We Help You?

Child Custody

Child Custody

Olean Custody Lawyer

At Carr Saglimben LLP, we are well versed in the legalities and practical challenges of child custody and child support matters. Contact us to learn more.

Skilled Representation in Child Custody Matters
As a parent, you want a say in your child’s upbringing. At our firm, we represent clients who are seeking to gain or retain child custody or visitation rights and who want to be a part of their children’s lives. As experienced family law attorneys, we can use legal channels to seek as much time as possible for you to spend with your child or children. Whether you are seeking full or joint custody, or if you need to modify an existing court order because of a change in circumstances, we can utilize our extensive knowledge and experience on your behalf.

We understand that just as every child is unique, no two child custody cases are exactly the same. We represent clients who are married but separated, divorced or never married, as well as clients who are not parents but have a relation to the children such as grandparents.

Effective Legal Assistance With Child Support Issues
Since it concerns the well-being of children and the finances of adults, child support can be a sensitive issue for both those who are ordered to pay and those who are ordered to receive support. Whether a child support matter is part of a divorce or it surfaces for unmarried parents, it often requires the involvement of an experienced lawyer to help resolve the situation.
As family law attorneys who know exactly how child support laws and procedures work, we can assist you in establishing or modifying child support orders, and we can help you address violations of child support orders if child support is deliberately not being paid.

Contact a Cattaraugus County Child Support Attorney for a Free Consultation
We offer a free consultation to all prospective clients in New York and Pennsylvania. Our firm serves people from Allegany, Cattaraugus, McKean and Potter counties, as well as other areas. Call Carr Saglimben LLP at 716-376-0331 or toll free at 866-930-0131 to talk to an Olean custody attorney.

Share Post

About Lawyer