Olean Divorce Lawyer
Simplifying Divorce in New York and Pennsylvania
Managing your budget and property is complicated enough. The added confusion brought on by a divorce can make these complications seem impossible to bear. Your questions and concerns may begin to overwhelm you.
At Carr Saglimben LLP, we have years of experience in walking our clients through the process. From our office in Olean, we offer experienced and personal representation to clients in Salamanca and the surrounding area in New York and Pennsylvania.
We Guide You Through Divorce • Call 716-376-0331 or E-mail Us
We have represented clients in all areas of divorce proceedings, including:
- Child custody — In divorce cases where children are involved, the children’s best interests are paramount. We can assist you with managing the custody determinations regarding your children.
- Child support and spousal support/alimony — We can represent you to ensure that child support and alimony payments, if any, are fair.
- Property division — We can work to ensure that any property is divided in a manner that is fair under the circumstances.
- Post-divorce modifications — Seeking modifications to an existing divorce decree can be complicated. At our firm, we know the legal standards and how to work through the system to achieve your goals.
- Uncontested divorces — Perhaps you already know how your divorce will proceed, but you need a lawyer to take care of the details. We can draft all divorce documents for you and submit them to court.
- Mediation — In mediation, the two parties sit together to create an agreement with which they can both live. We can prepare you for the mediation process and be there with you, if necessary.
- Litigation — Most divorce cases settle without a trial. If settlement is not an option, we are not afraid to pursue your best interests in litigation.
Choose Our Experienced Firm To Represent You
In over 20 years of legal experience, attorney Mike Saglimben has consistently achieved success in divorce proceedings. He will personally guide you through the process, ensuring that you are aware of and understand any decisions you will have to make. If necessary. he will fight to protect your rights and the best interests of your children.
We can answer any questions that you have. To schedule a free initial consultation with a divorce lawyer, call 716-376-0331 or contact us online.